A panel of chief executives representing multiple sectors of the Long Island economy will convene on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 to interpret and assess the results of the region’s 2022 Economic Survey.
With an eye on the future of Long Island business, the 29th Annual Economic Summit is co-hosted by HIA-LI, Adelphi University, and the Citrin Cooperman accounting firm. A high-powered panel of business leaders will analyze the 2022 Economic Survey from the perspectives of the banking, healthcare, development, education, non-profit, and manufacturing sectors.
Taking the pulse of the present and future Long Island economy, panelists will focus on themes including:
- Access to capital
- Building a viable talent pool
- Mental health workplace issues
What: 29th Annual Economic Summit: Surveying the Future of the Long Island Economy
Who: Long Island CEOs Assess the 2022 Economic Survey. CEO panel:
- Rich Humann: President & CEO, H2M architects + engineers
- Kevin O’Connor: CEO, Dime Community Bank
- MaryAnne Hyland: Dean, Robert B. Willumstad School of Business, Adelphi University
- Dr. Patrick O’Shaughnessy: President & CEO, Catholic Health Services
- Renee Daniel Flager: Executive Director, Girls Inc. of Long Island
- Moderator: Michael Sabatini: Partner, Citrin Cooperman
When: Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 8:00am to 10:00am, $55 members; $70 non-members
Where: Hamlet Golf & Country Club, 1 Clubhouse Drive, Commack, NY 11725
Contact: Register at www.hia-li.org or call (631) 543-5355
Now in its 45th year, HIA-LI is one of Long Island’s largest business advocacy organizations. It also represents the Long Island Innovation Park at Hauppauge, the largest industrial park in the Northeast. The park supports 55,000 jobs, produces $13 billion in goods and services each year, and accounts for eight percent of Long Island’s gross domestic product. For more information, go to www.HIA-LI.org or call (631) 543-5355.