Furthering efforts to help stop the spread of COVID-19, Nassau County Executive Laura Curran announced that all Nassau County golf courses and driving ranges will be closed as of Monday, March 23, 2020. All existing tee-time reservations are cancelled and new reservations will not be accepted until further notice.
As County officials have been working in close coordination with state officials throughout this public health emergency, this action is consistent with the closure of all state golf courses.
While residents are strongly encouraged to practice social distancing and avoid playgrounds, as of today, Nassau County parks remain open for runs, walks, hikes and other informal recreational activity.
Nassau County-owned and operated golf courses are located in:
- Eisenhower Park in East Meadow
- Bay Park on the South Shore in East Rockaway
- Cantiague Park in Hicksville
- Christopher Morley Park on the North Shore in Roslyn-North Hills
- North Woodmere Park on the South Shore in North Woodmere
Please check for updates at Nassaucountyny.gov.